Reminders of Then Exhibition - Baboró


This is a photo set from a recent exhibition I held in conjunction with the Baboró Arts Festival for Children. 


In addition to the exhibition I also held workshops with visiting school groups and families.


As part of the exhibition workshops I organized a scavenger hunt that encouraged children and their teachers/parents to hunt for hidden clues within the paintings...

 


I found it a wonderful way to interact with the young visitors and their families...


We also played the 'post-it' game. I posed the question...'what are the characters saying to one another?' Children, accompanied by a Sharpie and a booklet of post-its added their own dialogue to the images....


I designed these simple tasks to encourage the children to interact with the art and not be afraid of  an exhibition space. They were allowed to touch, give their opinions, run and chat...


On select days I held art workshops too...




All photographs by/courtesy of: Marina Levitina

If you or your child are featured in the above photographs and would prefer to have your image removed plrease contact me at info@morganobrienart.co and I will do so immediately.

Comments

Dario said…
This looks so great!

Popular Posts